Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

caravan from Boston area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neil

caravan from Boston area Empty
PostSubject: caravan from Boston area   caravan from Boston area EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:52 pm

I plan to drive my '74 Fjord Blue 2002 to the Vintage at the Vineyards.
I'd enjoy some caravan company/support
I relocated from California two years ago - so now my favorite care is stored for the winter

Neil
neil.henry@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
sully42

PostSubject: Re: caravan from Boston area   caravan from Boston area EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Leaving Allentown PA sometime Thursday. Driving to Strasburg then continuing to Vintage on Friday. If you will be threw any of those areas let me know.
Back to top Go down
sislane

PostSubject: Boston Area   caravan from Boston area EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:08 am

Neil,

I'll be leaving NH Fri morning at 3 AM (plan) with my Yukon pulling the '02 on a trailer. Hoping to meet-up w/ some people in Strasburg (sp?) VA around 1-2 pm, not sur ethat will happen, we'll see.

If you'd like to join-up for the drive, that would great. I'll have plenty of tools and a little '02 knowledge. I'll have teh wife & kids in my yukon, so it could be a slower drive than you prefer, but we don;t plan on lolly-gagging.

Scott
Wolfeboro, NH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: caravan from Boston area   caravan from Boston area Empty

Back to top Go down

caravan from Boston area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Caravans 2010-
Jump to: